filter by category
9201 Circuit of the Americas Boulevard
Several independent race teams fielding the Audi R8 GRAND-AM spec version of the R8 LMS compete in GRAND-AM’s GT class.
LIVE timing and scoring is available during every event weekend on GRAND-AM.COM or from your mobile device on M.GRAND-AM.COM Just open up your browser and visit the GRAND-AM homepage for details!
Timing and scoring allows you, the fan, to follow your favorite team and driver from your computer or mobile device. With LIVE timing and scoring you won’t miss any of the action as all event sessions including practice and qualifying leading up to and including the race are available for FREE!
About Circuit of the Americas - www.circuitoftheamericas.com
Circuit Of The Americas is a multi-purpose facility that will host the most prestigious racing events in the world, including the Formula 1 United States Grand Prix™. It is the first purpose-built Grand Prix facility in the U.S.
Built around a state-of-the-art 3.4-mile circuit track with capacity for 120,000 fans and an elevation change of 133 feet, the facility is designed for any and all classes of racing – from motor power, to human power.
Circuit of The Americas is ideally situated on a 1000-acre site in southeast Austin, approximately two miles from Austin Bergstrom International Airport, with scenic views of downtown.
Far more than a racetrack, Circuit of The Americas is a world-class performance, education and business center that will feature:
- Racing-focused amenities including a private Motorsports Driving Club and a Karting Track
- Public spaces for private events, seminars and conventions
- Visitor attractions that include an expansive live entertainment space, retail center and museum
- A center with research facilities and robust services and amenities to power a broad range of business, technology and education allies
- 40,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art Conference/Media Center
- 5,500 sq. ft. medical center, offering paramedic services and EMS & medical student training
- Area for law enforcement vehicle training
- Fire and rescue training areas
- Driving academies
- Educational programs