- Photo Gallery: More Audi R8 V10 Shots Added
- Super Weekend at Indianapolis Motor Speedway will be Super Busy for APR Motorsport
- Audi Celebrates ‘Truth in Engineering’ with New Creative Campaign Debuting this Week
filter by category
Audi reports 19th consecutive month of record sales; premium category vehicles (A8, A7, A6, and Q7) represents 30.4% of July demand
Availability of enhanced 2013 models allowed many best-selling Audi cars to hit their stride in dealerships nationwide. Interest in the thoroughly updated Audi A4 sent sales of that top-selling model line up 51.7% in July, while new models boosted Audi A5 sales 31.9% for the month and 6.6% year-to-date. The Audi Q5 also performed favorably with an increase of 10.0% for the month.
“Audi models exude emotion and innovation, and consumers are responding,” said Mark Del Rosso, Chief Operating Officer, Audi of America. “A record July kicks off a second half that will see the brand gain even more sales momentum.”
• July 2012 ranks as the best July in Audi of America history
• Audi A4 sales up 51.7% compared to July 2011; YTD sales grew 4.4% compared to previous period.
• Audi A5 sales up 31.9% compared to July 2011; YTD sales grew 6.6% compared to previous period.
• Sales of Audi A6 increased 66.8% compared to July 2011; YTD sales up 123.8% compared to previous period.
• Sales of Audi Q5 increased 10% compared to July 2011; YTD sales up 19.9% compared to previous period.
• Sales mix for Audi TDI clean diesel models finish the month at 46.2% for the A3 TDI and 25.9% for Q7 TDI; sales of the Audi A3 TDI increased a solid 28.3% for the month.
• For the record-setting month of July 2012, four Audi models recorded year-over-year sales increases of 20% or more, including the Audi A3, the Audi A4, the Audi A5 and the Audi A6 models.
• Audi Certified pre-owned sales of 3,136 vehicles set a record as the second-best July despite the reduced inventory of available models for the program.
Audi of America, Inc. and its U.S. dealers offer a full line of German-engineered luxury vehicles. AUDI AG is among the most successful luxury automotive brands globally. Audi was a top-performing luxury brand in Europe during 2011, and broke all-time company sales records in the U.S. AUDI AG is planning to invest a total of EUR 13 billion over the period 2012 through 2016 on new products and technologies. Visit www.audiusa.comor www.audiusanews.com for more information regarding Audi vehicle and business issues.
|AUDI US SNAPSHOT||–YTD–|
|Model Line||July ’12 Actual||July ’11 Actual||Yr/Yr % change||July ’12 YTD Actual||July ’11 YTD Actual||Yr/Yr % change|
|Total Audi Sales||11,707||9,146||28.0%||76,865||65,055||18.2%|
|Total CPO Sales||3,136||3,506||-10.6%||21,475||22,348||-3.9%|
- 2010 A4 numbers include Audi A4 sedan, Avant, and S4 models. 2009 A4 numbers include A4 cabriolet, which has been discontinued.
- 2010 A5 numbers include Audi A5 cabriolet and coupe’ and S5 cabriolet and coupe’
models. 2009 A5 numbers do not include the cabriolet models.
- A6 includes Audi A6 sedan, S6 sedan and A6 Avant models.
-All-new A7 model sales began in april 2011.
- 2010 A8 includes Audi A8 sedan, A8L sedan, and S8 sedan models. 2011 A8 includes Audi A8 sedan and A8L sedan.
- TT includes Audi TT coupe’ and TT roadster models.
Powered by Facebook Comments