- Automechanika 2012: Experience Audi Top Service
- Via 4T: Audi the Silicon Valley “In” Car Says Wired Magazine
- Video: Audi RS 5 Cabriolet Footage
filter by category
- Vehicle handover to players and officials of ERC Ingolstadt
- Guided tour of paint shop and autographs for employees
- Fan A3 sporting “Panther” graphics to be presented at first home match
New Audi models, an exclusive peek behind the scenes of the automobile manufacturer and an Audi A3 sporting the colors of their club – players and officials of ERC Ingolstadt experienced an afternoon that was fully focused on the symbol of the four rings just a few days before the first home match of the DEL season.
Before posing for a group photo with Audi representatives and the presentation of a 3,700-euro check by Ralph Linde and Dieter-Johann Sirsch to Steffi Praunsmändtl, chairwoman of the “Goals for Kids” club, the “Panthers” took a peek behind the scenes of their partner. During a guided tour of the paint shop for which they were wearing the obligatory gray overalls the athletes were able to watch how the cars receive their final coat of paint. For the A3 alone, twelve different colors are available.
The Audi brand has been the ice hockey club’s partner for more than ten years. Aside from numerous joint activities and events, the partnership is readily visible at every home match: with the four rings displayed on the ice, on the video cube, on the advertising boards, on the players’ bench and in the penalty box plus on illuminated advertising and a large fan banner opposite the fans grandstand.