filter by category
Yesterday Audi announced a special edition Audi A5 commemorating Mike Rockenfeller’s 2013 DTM Championship. The A5 DTM Champion Package will mark a limited run of cars bound specifically for Europe and follows in the footsteps of the B7-era Audi A4 DTM Edition. With the announcement were just two photos, but we’ve gotten our hands on several more plus some additional information now one day later.
First up are the additional photos. The shots reveal more details of the car, including special kit dedicated specifically to the DTM Champion Package. These include DTM badges, the rear spoiler and more. Each of these photos has been added to our A5 DTM Champion Package photo gallery linked in the usual spot below and to the right of this story.
Next is some additional material released by Audi AG. The text is in German, but the new model has been given a spot on the German market Audi.de consumer website. If you follow the link and check out that page you’ll find a few more thumbnail photos along with the aforementioned German details. The info also includes a bullet point list of package details and we’ve included those below.
- DTM decorative film set on the side skirts in body color matte
- DTM emblem on the front fenders
- Mirrors in aluminum look
- Rear wing and side skirts in body color
- Door sill trims with aluminum inlay and writing “1 OF 300 – 2013 DTMChampion”
- Audi exclusive cast aluminum wheels in 5-spoke V design in matt titanium look, sheen, size 9 J x 20 with tires 265/30 R 20 *
- DTM rear wing and decals stick kit adaptable on request
- Only available in combination with S line sports package and S line
- Exterior package in Glacier White Metallic exterior paint, Misano Red pearl effect or Daytona Grey, pearl effect
- Only available with multi-function sports steering wheel in 3-spoke design below
- Only available for the A5 Coupé quattro ® drive