- New Lamborghini Cabrera Spy Photos Reveal Even More Details.
- Hexagon Project Teases New Lamborghini Cabrera
filter by category
Newly released by Veloce this beautiful book tells the story of the Lamborghini Urraco. It describes all the problems that beset this little supercar, and why it never got the chance it truly deserved. After its demise, the Urraco lived on in the form of the Silhouette and the Jalpa, the latter greatly responsible for keeping the Lamborghini brand alive in the 1980s, and both these models are also covered in detail in these pages. The unique Bravo and Athon concept cars are also described. The full story of these V8 Lamborghinis is lovingly recorded, including exclusive interviews with the leading figures behind the cars and detailed advice for potential buyers, as well as over 300 photos and illustrations, most never before published – making this new book from Veloce Publishing, the ultimate book on the baby Lamborghinis.
The Book of the Lamborghini Urraco is for sale now in all good bookshops or direct from www.velocebooks.com and is a fascinating, practical account of a supercar classic.
The Book of the Lamborghini Urraco
By Arnstein Landsem
UK £40, USA $79.95
• The first book about the V8 Lamborghinis in 25 years
• Amazing tales from the owners themselves
• What to look out for when buying a V8 Lamborghini
• Unique interviews with key men behind the Urraco
• Detailed history of the Urraco and its V8 relatives
• Hundreds of previously unpublished pictures
• Written by a hardcore Lamborghini V8 enthusiast
Arnstein Landsem is an author, journalist and historian from Norway. He has been writing about cars since 1990 for many different publications in his home country. In 2008 he released Bilen Min (‘My car’), a book about the many different aspects of car culture and ownership, which received great acclaim in Norway. A Lamborghini-enthusiast since he was seven years old, he has also gone through the ups and downs of being an Urraco owner. His passion for Italian sportscars is so strong he even has a giant tattoo of their maker’s logos on his left arm.
Hardback • 250mm x 250mm • 208 pages • 317 colour and b&w photographs