- Home of quattro: Audi Presents the FIS Ski World Cup in Kitzbühel
- Audi – A Driving Force in Australian Golf in 2013
- Audi to Present UniCredit Ladies German Open again in 2013
filter by category
- Ingolstadt-based automaker is premium partner for fourth time
- Services and attractive program for fans and participants
- Audi Sailing Team Germany sails for victories at Kieler Förde
With its new poster, Kieler Woche 2013 is sporting an all-blue-and-white look, which makes it a perfect fit for Audi whose home state of Bavaria has a blue-and-white flag. The automobile brand will be active as premium partner of the sailing spectacle from June 22 to 30 for as much as the fourth time. The level of excitement before the event is high, as Audi will be featured with a wide and varied program for fans and participants.
Fans on shore can enjoy a close-up experience of the sailing action not only at the Audi location in Kiel/Schilksee, as “Kieler Woche TV” powered by Audi in 2013, using modern camera technology, GPS live tracking and its own studio, will again be broadcasting coverage to be watched on numerous monitors and on the internet. Equipping Kieler Woche with cars from Ingolstadt is another element of the partnership that will be repeated in 2013. In 2012, the organizers recorded more than 1,000 test drives with current cars and around 1,500 trailer movements when changing between various boat categories which Audi handled with 30 Q7 models.
Kieler Woche is a home round for the members of Audi Sailing Team Germany each year. In 2010, the German national sailing team made its debut along Kieler Förde and is again battling for victories in Olympic and international categories this year.
Powered by Facebook Comments